EBS SureGrowth is a fixed term savings account with terms of 2, 3 or 5 years. You can earn a competitive rate on your lump sum savings with the added advantage of access to your money if required. The interest rate is fixed for the term and interest is paid on maturity of the account.
- Access to your money, you have the option to withdraw up to 10% of your investment each year, after year 1, without penalty. In exceptional circumstances where an additional withdrawal is permitted, an interest adjustment may be applied.
- No further lodgements are allowed during the term
- Maximum of 3 withdrawals during the term
- The minimum lodgement for all terms is €5,000, no maximum
- 2, 3 or 5 year terms available
- The account is available to personal customers only
- At maturity you can withdraw your funds or choose to leave your funds for another fixed period at the prevailing rate at the time
Check out our SureGrowth rates
Important information: Account terms & conditions apply. Interest is subject to Deposit Interest Retention Tax (D.I.R.T) at the prevailling rate (for more information see www.revenue.ie)