Whether you're saving for a new car, wedding, holiday or home deposit, putting a little money aside each month is a great way to see your savings grow. Save regular amounts with this rolling one year fixed term savings account.
Access Your Money
- You can make one withdrawal at any time during the one year term
- No further withdrawals or lodgements allowed during the term. In exceptional circumstances where a further withdrawal is permitted, an interest adjustment may be applied.
- At the end of the one year term you have the option to withdraw all or part of your funds and/or continue saving for another year. From year two, the rate on your account will match that of €100,000+ rate on the 12 Month Fixed Rate Savings Account at that time.
In Year Two
- If you choose to continue saving for a second and subsequent years, we will advise you of the fixed rate applicable before the start of each new term
- In year two, and following years, you can make lump sum lodgements up to a total of €50,000 per year, in addition to the monthly standing orders
- You may open an account with a minimum lodgement of €0.01, maximum €1,000
- Save between €100 and €1,000 per month, by standing order only from any payment account
- The minimum term of the account is one year
Check out our Family Savings rates
Important information: Account terms & conditions apply. Interest is subject to Deposit Interest Retention Tax (D.I.R.T.) at the prevailing rate (for more information see www.revenue.ie). This is a rolling one year fixed term savings account. From year 2 onwards, you will be advised of the rate available prior to the start of any subsequent term.