With EBS SureIncome you get your interest paid to you monthly or every 6 months – the choice is yours. This is a great option if you're looking to supplement your income over time. The interest can be paid to another EBS account or issued by cheque.
- Access to your money, you have the option to withdraw up to 10% of your investment each year, after year 1, without penalty. In exceptional circumstances where an additional withdrawal is permitted, an interest adjustment may be applied.
- No further lodgements are allowed during the term
- Maximum of 3 withdrawals during the term
- The minimum lodgement for all terms is €5,000, no maximum
- Interest paid monthly or half yearly at the fixed rate for the chosen term
- 2, 3, 4 or 5 year terms available
- The account is available to personal customers only
- At maturity you can withdraw your funds or choose to leave your funds for another fixed period at the prevailing rate at the time
Check out our SureIncome rates
Important information: Account terms & conditions apply. Interest is subject to Deposit Interest Retention Tax (D.I.R.T.) at the prevailing rate (for more information see www.revenue.ie)