The Benefits of Life Mortgage Cover:
- The amount of cover you have reduces in line with the way your mortgage reduces over time making it cheaper than standard life cover to put in place.
- Most importantly, in the event of death the policy will pay the insured amount off your mortgage.
- Specified Illness Cover can be built into your plan for even more comprehensive protection – talk to us for more details.
Some important points regarding life cover available on this plan:
- You must be aged between 18 and 74.
- The maximum term is 40 years or up to age 80.
- The amount you pay is guaranteed to stay the same for the entire period that you are insured for.
- Irish Life Assurance Plc will not pay claims in certain circumstances, for example, if you have not given us full information about your health, occupation, pastimes or hobbies.
- You cannot cash-in Life Mortgage Cover. It is not a savings plan.
- If you stop making payments you will no longer be protected and we will not return any money to you.
- Irish Life Assurance Plc will only pay out your life cover if you die during the term of the plan.
Please refer to the Mortgage Life Insurance Brochure for further details.
WARNING: YOU MUST KEEP UP WITH YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS TO STAY ON COVER.
Life Mortgage Cover is provided by Irish Life Assurance plc.
Acceptance terms and conditions apply. EBS d.a.c. is a tied insurance agent of Irish Life Assurance plc.
Irish Life Assurance plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.