The Benefits of Life Term Cover:
- You can build illness cover into your plan if required so that you're covered for both diagnosis of a specified illness and/or death.
- An option exists called The 'Guaranteed Cover Again' which allows you to extend your cover at any stage throughout the life of your plan (up to age 60) without the need for any further medical evidence.
- €6,000 life cover is automatically added for each of your children from birth through to 21 years of age.
You can also use this type of plan to protect your mortgage if you wish. With this type of plan the cover amount stays the same over the term of your mortgage so that in the event of your death, your outstanding mortgage will be paid off and any surplus will be paid to your dependents.
Some important points regarding Life Term Cover:
- You must be aged between 18 and 77.
- The maximum term is 40 years or up to age 80.
- The amount you pay is guaranteed to stay the same for the entire period that you are insured for (unless you choose the inflation protection option)
- Irish Life Assurance Plc will not pay claims in certain circumstances, for example, if you have not given us full information about your health, occupation, pastimes or hobbies.
- You cannot cash-in Life Term Cover plan. It is not a savings plan.
View Claim Statistics for 2011
Please refer to the Term Life Insurance Brochure for further details.
WARNING: YOU MUST KEEP UP WITH YOUR MONTHLY PAYMENTS TO STAY ON COVER.
Life Term Cover is provided by Irish Life Assurance plc.
Acceptance terms and conditions apply. EBS d.a.c. is a tied insurance agent of Irish Life Assurance plc for life insurance products.
Irish Life Assurance plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.