1. If you have moved house, don't forget to let us know by completing and submitting the relevant Change of Correspondence Address Form(s):
- Personal Savings/Investment Accounts
- Personal Mortgage Accounts
- Non-personal Savings/Investment Accounts
- Non-personal Mortgage
2. If you are now living outside the Republic of Ireland, please provide us with photocopies of the following documents so that we can update your address. Please note that your identification must be certified e.g witnessed by a solicitor, accountant or through a local police station.
- Your current passport showing your place of birth, and
- Utility bill or bank statement issued to you in your name and dated within the last 6 months, and
- An official document showing your tax identification number (i.e. from the country in which you are currently resident).
3. If you would like to mail this instruction to us, please enclose, for each signatory :
- Certified photocopies of two types of photographic identification, (e.g. current passport and current driver's licence - issued within the EU only
- Certified photocopies of two types of address verification, (e.g. a utility bill and a bank statement issued to you in your name and dated within the last 6 months).
Certified ID i.e witnessed by a solicitor, accountant or through a local police station.
Alternatively call into your local branch with your passbook or photographic identification.
4. For postal instructions please send your documents to us at the following address:
Customer Services Support
2 Burlington Road
*Please note that the Freepost option is only available within the Republic of Ireland's domestic postal system.